The newest edition to my collection – the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit is my current favourite palette at the moment.
Having used their original ambient lighting powders on a daily basis I knew that I had to get my hands on their latest release. Not only is the pallete itself absolutely beautiful with a white and grey marble effect case – it has a selection of their most coveted powders.
The large powder and the one that has caused the most hype is the ‘surreal light’ – a sheer and finely milled powder, that has been developed to evoke the magic hour of perfect light when the sun brings out the softest, golden bronze gleam. The powder is guaranteed to give skin a warm yet subtle every-day glow.
The palette contains 5 exclusive shades:
• Surreal Light: a sheer nude powder evoking the magic hour of perfect lighting
• Surreal Bronze Light: a neutral tan shade fused with Surreal Light, for a subtle, natural warmth
• Surreal Glow: a pale peony pink blush mixed with Surreal Light for a delicate flush
• Surreal Effect: a cool, pink rose fused with a soft, warm peach for a pop of flattering color
• Surreal Strobe Light: a glimmering peach powder imparting an alluring highlight.
• All new shades are designed to give you everything you need to finish, brighten, contour and highlight your skin in a single compact.
• Formulated with Photoluminescent Technology to capture, diffuse and soften surrounding light to refine the appearance of the skin.
• All products deliver a multidimensional luminescence to every skin tone, making it appear softer, younger and lit-from-within. Designed to be layered and work together seamlessly to imbue the entire complexion with an otherworldly glow.
• Designed to be used with the new double-ended Ambient Lighting Edit Brush.
• Beautifully encased in a limited edition compact, this palette is perfectly designed for travel.
Here is the link to see how it applies on the face: https://youtu.be/dvE27pJtn0I