When I first saw this recipe I couldn’t believe that by using two simple ingredients, you could make something so delicious yet healthy. All you need for this recipe is three eggs and two small bananas.
My first attempt at these was disastrous – they are best made into smaller pancakes rather than the large crepe style that I attempted.
- Simply blend all the ingredients together in a food processor or similar (I used my nutri bullet) until they form a goopy liquid consistency.
- Then simply use coconut oil or an oil of your choice in a hot pan and pour a small amount of the mixture into a pan.
- Let the pancake cook for one-two minutes and flip it over to cook on the other side.
- Continue to do this until all the mixture has gone and you have a lovely tall pancake stack!
- Add a topping of your choice – I used a small amount coco powder but I think Agave Nectar would be a really nice treat.